Shackelford's Surgery of the Alimentary Tract: 2-Volume Set (6th Edition)
English | ISBN: 1416023577 | 2514 Pages | PDF | 114 Mb
Masterfully pared down from five volumes to two, the 6th Edition of one of the most trusted references in general surgery provides a clinically oriented, encyclopedic review of all matters that concern the alimentary tract. With atlas-like quality, a logically organized format, a new image bank on CD-ROM, and an emphasis on the latest techniques and diagnostics, the new Shackelford's offers you all of the clinical utility you need with unquestioned authority and unparalleled efficiency.
- Examines the entire spectrum of general and vascular surgical treatments of gastrointestinal disorders.
- Includes information on organ transplantation, operative techniques, approaches to cancer therapy including both radiation oncology and chemotherapy, and knowledge on laparoscopic surgery
- Streamlines the 5 volumes of the 5th edition into a reader-friendly 2-volume set that zeros in on the most clinically essential knowledge.
- Presents cutting-edge perspectives on what is hot in the field with help from a fresh, new editorial team.
- Highlights the latest technology and offers detailed information on key topics like laparoscopic surgery and PET scans.
- Optimizes the clarity and function of each generously illustrated page with full-color images throughout.
- Concludes each treatment chapter with the editor's comments so that you benefit directly from the experts' experience.
Download(Uploaded): (Premium Recommend)